Friday, February 25, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I am trying out an format where on Fridays I give a list of what I am grateful for this week. I got the idea from Waldorf Mama. The purpose is to keep me in the moment and well, grateful for my life here on this earth. Also, I suffer from depression, which I manage pretty well, and reminding myself of all the good in the world helps me from spiraling down. As my mom used to say "count your blessings and you'll feel better." Here's what's blessings I see this week:

Her's my mom helping Sam make cookies. He's wearing the red vest I made for Valentines Day.

1. Having my mother living with us and how much see helps out with caring for Sam, cooking, cleaning and shopping. Thank you MOM!


2. The telephone as it lets me talk to Dan while he's in the Philippines - amazing.


3. My son Sam's constant building of forts; so much fun.


4. Hummus with crackers and carrots - yum!


What do you find blessing you and yours this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment