Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simply Playing Now on Facebook

My etsy shop Simply Playing now has a page on Facebook. This gives you another way to see what's happening in the store. I'll mainly be adding pics of my new creations as I list them on etsy as well as future project ideas. I'm hoping to start a few conversations as well. Because Easter is on my mind I'm currently wondering "What items do you include in your child's Easter basket?"

Become a Fan and you'll receive a 15% discount on your next purchase from my etsy shop. It's easy to do just scroll down to the Facebook Fan Box and click on the words Simply Playing. This will direct you to my FB page. Then click on Become a Fan and your done! When buying one of my creations from etsy write "facebook" in the notes to seller and I'll refund your 15% through Paypal (shipping is not included in the discount.)

Here's the picture I've chosen for my profile picture. It's also a new Easter item in the store.

Hope to be hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment