Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Look!

Hello again.  How have you been?  I haven't visited this space for some months now, but as always I am going to try and be more regular about posting.  Here's wishing me good luck!  

So, you may have noticed I have a new look on my blog, Etsy shop and Facebook page.  My amazingly multi-talented friend Emily designed them especially for me.  
Isn't she just the best!  Check out more of her artwork here

 Some little ad buttons for advertising on other blogs.


The change began as I learned to naturally dye and spin my own yarn.  Both processes are truly trans formative and so exciting that they have turned the direction of my work.  I will still be making knitted and felted toys for babies and children, but will discontinue making magic wands and garlands.  Instead, I will be offering items made from my hand-spun yarn as well as skeins of both hand-spun and mill spun naturally dyed yarn.

Progress may be slow or fast depending on how this year of homeschooling my 1st grader progresses.  I'm super excited about both endeavors and will be sharing them here in this space for you to follow along.  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment