Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Baby Toys

After I let the month of January and most of February slide by without much notice, I decided it was time to get back to working on items for the shop.  I came up with a few new things for babies, because making things for babies is such fun!  First off I have a new rattle/teething toy.  It is a felted wool ring, in rainbow colors of course, with 5 maple wood rings attached.  It makes a nice quiet rattle sound and provides lots for little fingers and new teeth to explore.  I made one in pastel and one in a bright colored rainbow as who doesn't love a rainbow?




Secondly, I have a simple knitted ball stuffed with natural wool.  So far I only have the pastel rainbow, but will be making a bright rainbow as well.


And lastly, I have put these 2 new toys along with a gnome in a packaged gift set.  They come wrapped in a biodegradable cellulose bag  with a piece of tissue paper and a yarn bow.  Again, I only have pastel rainbow at present, but will be coming out with a bright rainbow version as well.  You can currently choose between brown or peach skin for your gnome.  



That's all the news for now.  I'm hoping to make more of a regular appearance on this blog so stay tuned for more.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment