Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crowns, Crowns and More Crowns


The other day I decided to drag out my Rubbermaid tub of all my knitted toys for my Etsy shop Simply Playing and take an inventory.  Well, I am low on just about everything I normally carry and completely out on a handful of toys too.  So, I yesterday day was deemed knitted crown day as our homeschool class out at Gale Woods Farm in Minnetrista was canceled due to icy roads.  Sam and I stayed in our jammies all day with me knitting while Sam bounced on his trampoline (and all the beds), played Minecraft, learned about Pixelmon (a Pokemon mod for Minecraft) and chatted incessantly about what Pokemon character he wanted to use in the new game when dad got it up and running.  It was a fun day.  I finished six crowns with just the finishing left on the purple one you see above.  I still have five to make today for a complete inventory, but we'll have to see what today brings.

Joining in with Nicole for Keep Calm Craft On.

1 comment: